Friday, 3 April 2015

Sharing Educational Resources: Favourite Pins Friday

Do you find inspiration, ideas and educational innovations on Pinterest? I do so I thought it might be fun to end the week by sharing a few of my favourite pins.

Favorite TEACHING pin:

25 ways to be an effective teacher in your classroom via An Ethical Island

effectiveteacher


Favourite #edtech pin:

27 Apps that have changed my Teaching and Learning Practice via Create, Innovate Explore

Apps v2 sharing


Favourite #FlippedClassroom pin:

Infographic created by We are Teachers

Resource about the #flippedclassroom #edchat



Favourite RESOURCE pin:

How To Cite Social Media: MLA & APA Formats via Teach Bytes



My favourite MEME pin:


Funniest_Memes_i-don-talways-read-books-but-when-i-do_11795.jpeg

And finally, because I LOVE cooking, here is my favourite FOODIE pin!


Ooey Gooey Chocolate Brownies via my other blog, Natasha in Oz

Sharing Educational Resources: Favourite Pins Friday

If you would like to see what else I'm pinning please join me over at Pinterest and don't forget you can also find me at Twitter and on Google+

Thanks for the fun link up Doodle Bugs Teaching!


Best wishes,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment