Sunday, 14 June 2015

Favourite Pins Friday: #EducatorinOz

After a busy but fulfilling semester I am happy to share that my marking is finished, report cards have been written and my three week winter vacation starts in just a few days! To celebrate the school holidays I am sharing a few of my favourite pins for another Favourite Pins Friday post! I have learned so many new things this year from my PLN (Twitter) and on Pinterest I just had to blog about a few of my favourites with you.


Favourite Pins Friday: #EducatorinOz


Favorite TEACHING pin:

Alternatives To Traditional Homework via TeachThought

alternatives-to-homework


Favourite #edtech pin:

Teaching with Digital Technologies Infographic via elearninginfographics.com


Teaching with Digital Technologies Infographic
Find more education infographics on e-Learning Infographics

Favourite #BlendedLearning pin:

Blended learning and the future of education: Monique Markoff at TEDx Ithaca College



Favourite RESOURCE pin:

The Epic BYOD Toolchest via Edutopia



My favourite MEME pin:

Some of the Best Things in Life are Mistakes: Middle School Science Teacher Humor


Favourite FOODIE pin!

60 Brain Boosting Foods for Memory & Cognitive Function via Livening Up

Brain Food


If you would like to see what else I'm pinning please join me over at Pinterest and don't forget you can also find me at Twitter and on Google+

Thanks for the fun link up Doodle Bugs Teaching!


Best wishes,
Natasha

Let's continue the conversation at Twitter Facebook

3 comments:

  1. I love your alternative assignments pin! Thanks for sharing, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like your alternative assignments and brain food pins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love the funnies Pin. It was so nice of the teacher to wait for the students return. LOL Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty - we love partying with you! Hope to see you next Friday. :)

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete