Friday, 2 October 2015

Favourite Pins Friday: Education, Health and Learning

The school holidays are nearly over and term 4 is about to begin. I can't believe the end of the school year is right around the corner!

I've been doing lots of reading and pinning these holidays so am happy to share a few of my new discoveries for another Favourite Pins Friday post! As always Twitter and Pinterest have been incredible resources and tools in my Learning Network.

So without any further delay here are my favourite educational pins!


Favourite Pins Friday, #EducatorinOz


Favorite TEACHING pin:

27 Ways to increase student participation via An Ethical Island



Favourite #edtech pin:

Apps to Use in the Classroom via Edutopia

You don't need a class set of tablets to integrate tech into your teaching. Check out this list of free apps to change up your routine next year.:

Favourite video pin:

Fit Lit: How Movement Impacts Learning via Edutopia



Favourite RESOURCE pin:


BAM Radio is the largest education radio network in the world offering programming from the nation's top education organizations and thought leaders and reaching a wide audience of people passionately committed to quality education.


My favourite MEME pin:

Found at Teach Junkie

Favourite health pin!

5 Mental Health Benefits Of Exercise via my main blog Natasha in Oz



If you would like to see what else I'm pinning please join me over at Pinterest and don't forget you can also find me at Twitter and on Google+

Best wishes,
Natasha


Let's continue the conversation at Twitter FacebookGoogle plus, and Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. That meme is great! I used to be a teacher and I love the participation suggestions.

    ReplyDelete